What are the types of questions generally asked in an interview?
- Describe a situation in which you were able to use opinion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.
- Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.
- Tell me how will you handle a pressurized situation when even your seniors are not responding to you?
- If I do not select you, what will be your future course of action?
- You are managing a bank branch and notice that one of your employees has become angry and hostile in recent weeks, and even does not finish his own tasks. What would you do?
- You are in a meeting. Your manager blames you for not doing well on a task, in front of all your peers and managers from other divisions. You believe that your manager is wrong in his critique, and that he might have come to this conclusion hastily without knowing all the information. You feel you are being treated unfairly in front of your peers. You feel that your reputation may be affected by this critique. What would you do in this situation?
- You are on the cash counter. Suddenly a person is trying to bypass the queue and others started shouting at him. What will you do?
- You are in charge of a picnic party, being organized for the family of branch’s employees. Suddenly picnic turns ugly and three of your employees start discussing with others that you do partiality in the department. What will you do?